Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Episode 40 - Blaine Stansel of Roughtail Brewing Company




Hey everyone, thanks for joining the Oklahoma Craft Beer podcast. Quick announcement for those in the Tulsa area. I will have a pop up shop at West Elm in Utica Square on February 13 for those last minute Valentines gifts from 10 am to 5 pm. I'll have bar towels, bottle openers, apparel and new Hoppalo stickers. Come on out and view the 3 other shops as well and support local. Thanks!

It was only a matter of time before I had my guest Blaine from Roughtail on the show. Roughtail will celebrate their 3rd anniversary this April 9th in Midwest City and I can't wait. Since they've released their line of aggressively hoppy beers there has been a consistent demand for their IPA, Polar Night stout and their double IPA, Hoptometrist. Naturally the fresher the better, but usually not a problem since everything they produce are cans. There are quite a few announcements and topics we kicked around from expansion to the future modernization of Oklahoma liquor laws so pair this podcast with a Roughtail Pale Ale like I did and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment